The ship for Ocean College’s winter trip from mid-October to mid-April is the Regina Maris, a beautiful 3-mast schooner, equipped and approved for worldwide travel. It complies with the current safety regulations and due to its size and equipment, is well suited to Ocean College’s needs.
Classes taught both on and under deck, a good rig, large kitchen and comfortable cabins, are natural amenities necessary for successful coexistence, working and learning on the high seas.
- Protected fore-deck
- Mid-deck with chairs and tables
- Protected rear-deck with beautiful views and seats
- Upper-deck with chairs and benches
- Galley – equipped with modern cooking equipment
- Two double-room cabins
- Eight cabins suited for 4 people
- Four Showers
- Three restrooms
Technical specifications: Class: **** Ship Type: Schooner Total length: 48m Total width: 6.9m Draft: 2.80m Sail expanse: 650 square meters Engine: 365 hp
Detailed information about the ship can be found here.