Apply now and make sure to get a spot on the journey of your lifetime – max. 34 students.
Update 11th of June 2017: Only a few spots left! We request all interested students to submit their applications as soon as possible!
- As a student, to take part in the October 2017 trip, you should be at least 15 years old at the start of the journey.
- Curiosity and interest in other countries, cultures and people
- Previous knowledge in sailing ist not required
- Letter of motivation: Why do you want to travel with us at OceanCollege? What are your expectations for us and the journey? What can you bring to the ship with your personality, skills and talents? The aim of the letter of motivation, is not only for us to get to know you, but also to know that you’ve thoroughly thought through your reasoning and will to be on this trip
- School certificate: Please send us the last testimony / certificate that you received from your school
You can apply through our online application form here!
Are you still unsure and would like to join us on our ship for a weekend?
Join us during our preparation weekend onboard our ship, the Regina Maris, between the 9th to the 11th of June in Northern Germany. You can contact us via e-mail, phone, or WhatsApp for more information!
Start of the OceanCollege winter journey 2017: Monday 15.10.2017
From Hamburg to France and Tenerife, across the Atlantic Ocean to the Caribbean. Costa Rica, Yucatán, Cuba and via the Acores back to Northern Germany on the Regina Maris. Including land projects on the Canaries, in Central America & on Cuba (rain forest excursions, living in host families, learning Spanish, coffee and sugar cane harvest and much more)